Personal Care Worker - Respite Services
Everard Park, SA
'The Life Care Way' is how we work in Life Care and how we all can be part of creating a positive, thoughtful and inspiring work environment in which everyone can thrive. Our people, their Integrity, Respect, Innovation, Excellence and Teamwork is the foundation of our organisation.
In accordance with our 'Life Care Way' you are responsible for assisting 'people in our service' through actively creating and promoting an environment that will enhance each person’s life experience.
Life Care’s Norman House is a beautifully restored 4-bedroom home, set in beautifully maintained gardens in Everard Park providing quality overnight and day respite services.
Norman House has been designed to reflect our desire to create a home-like environment that is welcoming, fun and vibrant focusing on a high quality of life and our commitment to provide opportunities to ‘Live Every Day’.
We are now seeking to employ motivated personal care workers who will:
- actively promote an environment that will enhance each person’s life experience
- work with other members of the team to create a positive, friendly and happy environment for our guests and each other
- engage with our guests in meaningful ways to "make their day"
- work respectfully with each individual who is in need of support
- work in a safe manner, contributing to our safety culture and positive work environment
- demonstrate reliability and a commitment to Life Care and our values
- flexibility to work across morning, afternoon, evening and night shifts preferred.
To support your transition to Life Care we provide a comprehensive induction, staff training and professional development program which ensures our employees are familiar with and able to contribute to our philosophy of "Live Every Day".
If you are a professional caring person with compassion for people and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional services we want to hear from you.
Please contact HumanResources@lifecare.org.au for a position description.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: