Child Protection Practice Leader, Mildura
Department of Health and Human Services
Office Location(s): 253 Eleventh Street, Mildura Position Summary:
- Dynamic Child Protection Program
- Work alongside Leaders in the field
- Excellent Rural location
This role is responsible for providing expert case advice and leadership; supporting and developing child protection practitioners in the integration of theory and practice while demonstrating expertise through case management.
Pivotal to your success in this challenging yet fulfilling role the ideal candidate will possess demonstrable skills in the following key areas:
- Highly developed People Management skills with the ability to forge relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Leadership capability emulated through high level mentoring, coaching and supervision at an expert level
- Superior understanding of child development, attachment and trauma theories in relation to child protection practice, and engagement with offenders.
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply online, submitting a cover letter and a current resume. Please note: For this role, you are not required to address each of the key selection criteria in a separate written document. Applicants are strongly encouraged to review our Careers Page. This page provides information on the department's recruitment and safety screening processes. Click 'Apply Now' below to submit your interest in this role. For further information please visit the Department of Health and Human Services website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: