Aged Care Scheduler/coordinator
Our Client is a leading organisation in the Aged Care sector who is currently seeking three (3) Aged Care Schedulers/ Coordinators to join their busy team for an immediate start. Based in West Perth, these are temporary positions to commence immediately, with the possibility to go permanent.
Working as an integral member within the Client Services team, this schedules staff for changes in delivery services while referring clinical issues to qualified staff members. Previous experience in scheduling in the Aged Care industry is essential with the availability to start as soon as possible.
Hours of Work
- Mon - Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm OR
- Mon - Friday 12.00pm - 8.00pm OR
- Mon - Friday 2.00pm - 8.00pm
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the first line contact for existing client enquires and staff rostering/service provision queries outside of office hours
- Coordinate changes to the client/staff schedule and roster
- Document activities and client services
- Provide on call support as required
What you’ll need:
- Ability to start work immediately
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service focus
- Experience in rostering and or scheduling, using an electronic rostering system
- Ability to work autonomously and without supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with diverse client groups.
- Well-developed written skills
How you apply?
To complete your application for this position please click on the "APPLY" button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential inquiry please call Kim on 08 9221 8122 ASAP.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: