Support Worker - Home Care
Healthcare Australia is currently seeking experienced Support Workers for Home Care services both North and South of the river in the Perth Metro area.
This role will see you regularly receive short term and ongoing bookings to provide in-home care to aged clients, supporting clients to maintain independence with activities of daily living within their own home.
Successful candidates will be flexible with their approach to working hours, possess excellent communication skills and have a commitment to providing the best possible care to aged clients and their families.
- Recent experience working within a Home Care setting as a Support Worker
- Certificate III in Aged Care, Individual Support OR Home Care
- Medication Competency (Book your Medication Competency Training at HCA today)
- Hold a valid Drivers Licence
- Own a registered, insured and reliable motor vehicle
- The provision of high and low-level care, including personal hygiene tasks, showering, dressing and toileting
- Block bookings of Respite Care
- Transportation to doctors, shopping and other appointments as required
- Light domestic duties and meal preparation
- Social monitoring, such as medication prompting, companionship and social outings
For more information about this opportunity, please call our Recruitment Team on 1300 NURSES!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: