Personal Care Attendent - Home Care
ROYAL FREEMASONS LTD
- Casual shifts
- Paid travel time and km's
- In home/community care
- Northern/Metropolitan Region
- Italian/Greek speaking
- Flexible availability required
“Care, compassion and respect have been at the heart of Royal Freemasons since it was founded as a charitable organisation in 1867. Our care and support services deliver high quality care to people in their homes, in our independent living units, our retirement apartments and aged care residential sites, with services tailored to their individual needs.”
Our staff independently deliver the best possible standards of personal care to clients in their own homes. With a can-do attitude, each day will be different and your work will be highly rewarding. Duties include:
- Meal preparation
- Medication prompting
- Assistance with activities of daily living i.e. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting, bed making and laundry.
- House Cleaning
- Transporting customers to appointments
- Social Support
- Experience working in Home Community Care with an Aged Care provider
- Certificate III or above, Health Services (Aged Care)
- Current drivers licence, reliable car and own car insurance
- Must be prepared to commute between customers’ homes
- Must be flexible and self-motivated with excellent communication skills and a genuine care for older people
- Excellent observation and reporting skills
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident to apply for this role
- Current Valid Police Check
- Smart Phone
- Home Internet
Please note: work may involve exposure to pets and stairs with some of our clients living in top floor dwellings.
Royal Freemasons supports a work life balance approach for employee wellbeing, and therefore look to engage staff who live and are wishing to work close to our customers. If you live in the local area and can offer the highest standard of care to our customers, have a genuine desire to make a difference in the lives of others then we would like to hear from you.
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. We offer salary packaging and a comprehensive employee benefits scheme. With locations across Melbourne our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: