Front Of House Aps3 (Federal Government Role In Port Augusta)
Port Augusta, SA
Do you have experience working in the Disability Sector?
Role will commence ASAP working full time hours Mon-Fri for 3 months with a possibility of extension.
A casual rate of $36.27 normal time + super
Engage with participants and the wider community through engaging, empathetic, understanding and professional communication skills
PLEASE ACT NOW IF INTERESTED
Ideally you have exposure and/or experienced work with or within the Disability sector and an understanding of the NDIS. Role will commence ASAP working full time hours Mon-Fri.
The Front of House will provide the first point of contact for Participants within the office and provide a high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment/scheduling processes. This role requires an enthusiasm for frontline customer service tasks.
You will be;
- Be part of a team responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the regional trial site office
- Be responsible for a broad range of office administration and support duties including executive assistant support to all staff where appropriate
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
The role will involve;
- Provide administrative support to the Large Regional Hub team
- Management of email and appointments/calendar system for local office and multiple staff
- Undertake research and investigation options available in the local area and prepare associated reports and correspondence
- Coordinate appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensure these facilities are neat and appropriately prepared for each participant
- Book and acquit all office travel and fleet management and coordinate credit card acquittal requirements
- Coordinate and organise executive meetings and community forums where necessary
- Provide information about mainstream/disability services as part of general enquires to the office
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback in the Agency data base
Essential knowledge, experience and skills;
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people with a disability
- Competency with IT systems
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team and adapt quickly to changing environments
This assignment is an exciting one, which offers an attractive pay of $36.27 plus Super
It will benefit us, you as an applicant and the client in learning about your skills, commitment and capability so please allow the time to complete the recruitment process. Failure to respond will result in an automatic decline in your application.
Entry level checks will be required for all successful candidates and dependent on the role the appropriate working with children and/or vulnerable people checks may need to be undertaken as per State Legislation.
Applications close Tuesday 19th March at 5:00 PM AEST
Sorry, however due to the large amount of interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: