Market & Social Research Telephone Interviewer
• Casual. 20-28 hours per week from now until end June 2019.
• Surveys over the phone. No Selling. Good $$
Engine is an industry-leading Market and Social Research Company based in Melbourne CBD.
We are currently seeking casual Interviewers to join our local team to conduct outbound social research telephone surveys throughout Australia, on a number of important government studies. Experience is preferred, but full training will be provided to all successful applicants.
These roles are casual due to fluctuating project requirements, however, we currently have a consistent 20-28 hours per week available from now until the end of June 2019.
Shifts are 2:30pm or 4:30pm to 8:30pm Monday to Friday and 12pm to 5pm Saturdays and Sundays. Successful applicants will be available a minimum 4 days per week, including at least one day on the weekend.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Warm, professional phone manner
• Excellent customer service abilities:
- good listener
- able to develop rapport easily with a wide variety of people
- able to maintain objectivity and professional distance
• Fine attention to detail
• Resilient and mentally agile
You will be working in a fast-paced market and social research call centre, and be part of a diverse team in a friendly, multicultural environment. To be considered for this exciting, entry-level opportunity, please send a cover letter and CV .
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: