Customer Care Officer - Road Network Management
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We have a 12-month contract opportunity for a Traineeship – Certificate III in Business. You will gain valuable hands-on experience with the support of our high performing and friendly team based in Benalla. In the role of Customer Care Officer, you will be required to liaise with the community, receive and follow through on customer/community complaints to resolution with a professional, can-do approach.
This is a nationally recognized qualification and this is an entry-level position suitable for candidates who have not yet completed a Certificate III qualification or higher.
You will be keen to develop a career within Administration together with a motivated approach. The role will encompass;
- A customer service approach with a good understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Capacity to work accurately with attention to detail
- Good work ethic with a focus of teamwork, collaboration and support
- Planning and organisational skills
- A desire to learn database maintenance, tracking the progress of issues through to completion
- Proficient computer literacy with practical knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external clients & stakeholders
- Work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Actively participating and supporting Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: