Communication & Stakeholder (C&se) Advisor
Lane Cove West, NSW
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
DM Roads is a business owned by the Downer Group. They deliver integrated asset management and maintenance services. The business now consists of contracts in Western Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.
An early career opportunity has become available for a Community and Stakeholder Engagement Advisor join an industry leader in an engaging and busy role. The business has contracts in Western Australia, New South Wales and Queensland. You will support the broader project team in the delivery of high-quality communication and stakeholder services for road work in Sydney. This is an ideal opportunity to build your career within a supportive, collaborative environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with members of the community and other key internal and external stakeholders
- Adaptable and open to a changing environment
- Able to overcome obstacles and recover from setbacks easily
- The ability to follow processes, work as an effective member of a team or autonomously
- Have well developed listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Excellent organisation skills with great attention to detail and a strong sense of accountability.
- Be comfortable with change and committed to improvement.
- Proficient organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting deadlines
- Early career exposure in communications and community engagement or construction would be highly regarded
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Flexible working conditions
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – please note applications will not be received through this email address
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: