Senior Communication And Stakeholder Advisor
Lane Cove West, NSW
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
DM Roads is a business owned by the Downer Group. They deliver integrated asset management and maintenance services. The business now consists of contracts in Western Australia, New South Wales and Queensland.
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Community and Stakeholder Engagement Advisor to join an industry leader in an engaging and challenging role. You will support the Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Manager in the delivery of high-quality communication and stakeholder services for the Stewardship Maintenance Contract for Sydney.
- Ideally, a successful track record in communications and community engagement – a construction background would be highly regarded
- Strong track record in delivering customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels and in potentially difficult situations
- Experience applying various forms of communication as part of a community engagement program.
- A successful track record within a similar size multi-contract business with people and client-focused services
- Evidence of successfully delivering cultural improvements through harnessing employee commitment
- Experience in consultation with community groups, lobby groups or similar
- Confidence presenting to community members and groups
- Facilitation and listening skills
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Excellent organisation skills with great attention to detail and a strong sense of accountability.
- Be comfortable with change and committed to improvement.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting deadlines across multiple projects
- IAP2 certificate would be highly regarded
- Proven written skills with the ability to refine complex information into plain English for a variety of audiences.
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information contact: email@example.com – please note applications will not be received through this email address
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: