Our client, a Government Department, is responsible for carrying out government policy and implementing programs to fulfil Australia’s obligation to their dependants - the role is based in Elizabeth SA.
The main purpose of this department is to provide quality cost-effective mental health care services to eligible clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
• High quality intake service which encompasses case management services including, assessment, planning, facilitation, implementation, advocacy, crisis intervention and best practice models relevant to the client’s mental health needs
• Liaise and forge good relations with community health partners, and other government departments, in meeting the client and their family’s needs.
• Maintain accurate intake documentation and other clinical records, collating and analysing intake and other client / service data
• Uphold relationships and liaise with key internal and external stakeholders, as appropriate to meet the client’s needs
To be eligible you will need the following:
• A Bachelor of Psychology or Social Work, and current registration
• Minimum of two years postgraduate supervised clinical experience
• Demonstrated experience managing high volume work load, and dealing with intense mental health clients
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
In addition to these essential requirements you will demonstrate a commitment to CPD.
For an informal, confidential discussion contact Catherine on 02 8267 4602, or send your resume to email@example.com